ESL Writing: Complaint Letter Templates in english

Complaint Letter in english 


Re: [Account number, product, service etc]
Dear [Contact Person or Customer Service Manager],
On [date], I [bought, rented, had serviced etc] a [name of product with model number, service performed etc] at [location and other details of the transaction].
I am disappointed because your [product, service, billing etc.] has [not performed as it should, was wrong etc] because [state the problem as you understand it giving as much detail as possible].
To resolve the problem I would appreciate your [state the action you require e.g. refund, service performed again etc]. Enclosed is a copy/are copies of the [receipt, contract etc].
I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. I will wait for [set a time limit] before seeking help from [Trading Standards, consumer group, solicitor etc (details of relevant authorities can be found through our complaints procedures section]. Please contact me at the above address or by phone [give numbers].
Yours sincerely


Dear [Contact Person or Customer Service Manager],
On [date], I bought a [name of goods purchased, model number etc.] at [location and other details of the transaction].
I am disappointed because your [name of goods purchased etc.] has [not performed as it should, was faulty etc] because [state the problem as you understand it giving as much detail as possible]. Therefore this product is not [of satisfactory quality, fit for the purpose described] as laid down by the law.
To resolve the problem I require you to [state the action you require e.g. refund, repair etc.] whilst reserving my right to claim against you. Enclosed is a copy/are copies of the [receipt, contract etc].
I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. I will wait for [set a time limit] before seeking help from [Trading Standards, consumer group, solicitor etc (details of relevant authorities can be found through our complaints procedures section]. Please contact me at the above address or by phone [give numbers].
Yours sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment