Background conversation in english:
- I am writing to inform you that the goods we ordered from your company have not been supplied correctly.
- I am writing to you to ask for an explanation of the following issues.
- I am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction with the food and drinks at the 'European Restaurant' on 18 January this year.
- I am very concerned regarding recent newspaper reports on the financial situation of the bank.
- I am writing to complain about the product ...
- I bought it two days ago ...
- On 7 March 2011 we placed an order with your firm for 12,000 ultra super long-life batteries. The consignment arrived yesterday but contained only 1,200 batteries.
- Firstly, I had difficulty in registering to attend the event. You set up an on-line registration facility, but I found the facility totally unworkable.
- You sent us an invoice for $10,532, but did not deduct our usual 10% discount.
We have found 16 spelling errors and 2 mis-labelled diagrams in the sample book.
- Your product (or service) has not performed well (or the service was inadequate)
- The problems whit the TV began after I brought it
- This error put our firm in a difficult position, as we had to make some emergency purchases to fulfil our commitments to all our customers. This caused us considerable inconvenience.
- Even after spending several wasted hours trying to register in this way, the computer would not accept my application.
- I am therefore returning the invoice to you for correction.
This large number of errors is unacceptable to our customers, and we are therefore unable to sell these books.
- I am writing to ask you to please make up the shortfall immediately and to ensure that such errors do not happen again.
- Could I please ask you to look into these matters.
Please send us a corrected invoice for $9,479
- I enclose a copy of the book with the errors highlighted. Please re-print the book and send it to us by next Friday.
- I am going to return it as soon as possible
Warning (optional)conversation in english:
- Otherwise, we may have to look elsewhere for our supplies.
- I'm afraid that if these conditions are not met, we may be forced to take legal action.
- If the outstanding fees are not paid by Wednesday, 23 March 2011, you will incur a 10% late payment fee.
Closing conversation in english:
- I look forward to receiving your explanation of these matters.
- I look forward to receiving your payment.
- I look forward to hearing from you shortly.
- I look forward th hearin from you at your earliest convenience.
- took it out of the box
- in the form
- product does not work properly
- get through
Templet of complain letter in english:
Dear (Contact Person):
Re: (account number, if applicable)
On (date), I (bought, leased, rented, or had repaired) a (name of the product, with serial or model number or service performed) at (location, date and other important details of the transaction).
Unfortunately, your product (or service) has not performed well (or the service was inadequate) because (state the problem). I am disappointed because (explain the problem: for example, the product does not work properly, the service was not performed correctly, I was billed the wrong amount, something was not disclosed clearly or was misrepresented, etc.).
To resolve the problem, I would appreciate your (state the specific action you want - money back, charge card credit, repair, exchange, etc.). Enclosed are copies (do not send originals) of my records (include receipts, guarantees, warranties, canceled checks, contracts, model and serial numbers, and any other documents).
I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem and will wait until (set a time limit) before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at (home and/or office numbers with area code).
letter of complain TV in english
DearSir or Madam,
I am writing to complain about the product called SUPER TV100'' which was sold in your shop. I bought it two days ago in shop at the center of town.
The problems whit the TV began after I brought it home and took it out of the box. Firstly, I cann't found the guide product in the box. Secondly, the TV's surface have a long scratch. When I plugged the cabel into a poweer socet TV I heard a load nois and I felt a burnt smell. What's more, TV didn't switch on. As a result, I cannot be used it.
In this situation I am going to return it as soon as possible. I also I hope I my expect compensation in the form of a new TV.
I look forward th hearin from you at your earliest convenience.
letter of complain service in english
Dear Marley Marsom,
On 1th Janunary at 3:00, I ordered a pizza at Big Pizza. My order nuber is #000001.
Fristly, I could not to get through to you a long time. I phoned in the morning at 8:00.
Unfortunately, Your the service was inadequate because I received my order On 2 Janunary at 8:00. I waited my pizza 24 hours, I could die from hunger.